• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I cannot create "Adset" and "Ads" when I use "Facebook Ads" Connection

theeranon

I try to use "Facebook Ads" Connection but I got 2 problem

1. I found "Create Adset" I input everything already when I try to "Save & Sent Test Request" I got error message "The name field is required. Please complete the field to continue." but I'm sure that I input a ad set name already. you can see in screenshot
Screen-Shot-2022-05-15-at-18-39-51.png

2. I cannot found "Create Ads" how I can automate my ads without "Create Ads" function or how should I do?
Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 18.41.54.png

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @theeranon

Kindly fill out the "Ads Account ID", "Campaign ID", "Name", "Optimization Goal", and "Billing Event" incorrect combinations or in the presence of corresponding labels.

2022-05-16_17h49_45.png