• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I can't figure out how to use Pabbly and Jobber

greenfox

I created a webhook for GoHighLevel so the trigger is done.

But Jobber is not an app in Pabbly. The info I found on this forum is old info - screenshots of Pabbly instructions say use a webhook from Jobber account, but I can't find any webhooks in the client's Jobber dashboard.

Whats the solution?

greenfox

Also no webhook as the next step?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 1.24.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 1.24.54 PM.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 30

Luv

Staff member
Hey @greenfox

We are afraid that there are no action steps available for "Jobber". It can only be used for trigger.

Additionally, since webhooks serve as trigger events, they are not available as actions. However, if you wish to transmit your data to another application or workflow within Pabbly Connect, you can utilize the "Data Forwarder" module.