• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I Can't Found My Blog ID in Pabbly.

I Can't Found My Blog ID when I connect my email with Pabbly :cry:

Screenshot_1.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @woheji6943

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the Google Blogger trigger event.

(Watch the first part of the video)

yesblogger

@Supreme There is something wrong with the blogger plugin. It is not able to fetch the blogs. The Blog ID section remains empty even after successfully connecting with Google.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yesblogger

We looked into your workflow and we can clearly see that you are getting all the blogs on the list.

Please check it carefully and try again.

1658486151843.png

Elma

@Supreme

thanks for sharing this.

I have 2 blogs in the blogger account I connected.

And both are not showing up.

It used to show up.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Elma

Cloud you please your Google Blogger that do you have added any blog to your account. Kindly check it once in your account and then try again.

However, kindly try again by reconnecting your Google Blogger account.