• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

i couldn't make flat 100% discount checkout

fathy

i get this error i use my 100% discount code. But when there is 100% discount, it should skip the payment gateway right?
Kindly help me how to resolve this.

1648273870466.png

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like inform you that there are some payment gateways which does not allow transaction below a particular amount and InstaMojo is one of those gateways which does not allow transaction below INR 9.00 therefore you are getting this error.
So, this error is not from our side but from InstaMojo since they does not allow transaction below INR 9.00.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

fathy

Dear Vipin,

If the checkout price is Rs. 0, then it should skip the payment gateway right? And i get this error for razorpay as well.

But i dont get this error when i do it with my woo-commerce account with same payment gateway with 100% discount code.

Request your extended support to resolve this.

Regards,

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey,

We would like to inform you that yes, if the checkout price is Rs. 0, then it will skip the payment gateway.

Also, we have escalated your query for minimum amount of payment required on InstaMojo to our concerned team, will update you on this ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that if you are creating a coupon of 100% Discount for Forever Redemption Type then we will suggest you to create a plan with INR 0 so it will skip the payment gateway and you will not get this minimum charges error.

Hope the above information helps you to achieve the desired result.

If you have further queries then please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

jer3

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that if you are creating a coupon of 100% Discount for Forever Redemption Type then we will suggest you to create a plan with INR 0 so it will skip the payment gateway and you will not get this minimum charges error.

Hope the above information helps you to achieve the desired result.

If you have further queries then please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra
hello, i got same error

i see solution create another plan with 0 price, will skip payment gateway

my concern is, i want client see real price price there,

They must go with put 100% discount code experience

We dont want they go to checkout page and see price became 0 from start

Im using duitku as payment gateway, face error even 100% coupon applied

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey,

We have escalated your query to our concerned department, will update you ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that there are some gateways which do not allow 0 Payment and they charge some minimum amount.
So, we will suggest you to create a coupon of 100% off with Forever Redemption Type so it will skip the payment gateway and you will not get this minimum amount error.
You can create Recurring Coupon for recurring plan with Forever Redemption Type and the one time coupon for one time plan with Forever Redemption so this will skip the payment gateway and your plan will show the amount of the plan before applying the coupon so once customer will apply these coupons then the amount will become 0 and simultaneously it will skip the payment gateway.

1650696920283.png

Hope the above information helps you.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra