• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I don't want to Duplicate entry in Google sheets there is any filter

which filter do i need to use to avoid duplicate entry in google sheet... i want whosoever once filled form is only submitted one time, next time if user try to fill his/her details (SAME PHONE,SAME EMAIL) i don't want to pass that data to google sheet again

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @naman bhawsar,

Please follow the steps below to achieve your use case. You can use any trigger step as needed; Jotform is provided as an example.
  1. 'Get Row(s)' will help you capture the entire data from your spreadsheet.
  2. 'Iterator' will iterate through each row.
  3. 'Filter' will check the phone and email captured from the trigger response and the Iterator. If either of them matches (duplicate entry), the contact will not be added to Google Sheets.
1697398838410.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please set up your workflow as follows: It is much more task-efficient. For each execution, it will consume 2 paid tasks if the contact does not already exist in your Google Sheets. Only 1 paid task will be consumed if the contact already exists in your Google Sheets spreadsheet.
1697566929230.png