• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I have a problem with copying posts from fb to google my business

max4321

hello I have a problem with downloading posts from fb. I don't want to download posts from fb from one fb fanpage. I have access to several fanpages on fb and I don't want to download posts to one of them. What could be the reason?

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie2.JPG
    Przechwytywanie2.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

Could you please briefly elaborate on your query once and let us know about the posts which you don't want to manage?

max4321

Hey @max4321

Could you please briefly elaborate on your query once and let us know about the posts which you don't want to manage?

For some reason, pabbly is not getting me new fb posts from one of the fanpages. I get a response message like in the screenshot. I used to have a similar problem. then it was enough to define the number of downloaded posts.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

Can you please check that you have all the permission access to your desired pages from Facebook while connecting your account?

1652097291931.png

1652097300075.png

Also kindly give full access to the Pabbly Connect app to view and manage pages in your Facebook account is not provided.

1652097305784.png

You need to make sure all the permission are enabled for the pages which you're looking forward to integrating in Pabbly Connect -

1652097315606.png

max4321

Hey @max4321

Can you please check that you have all the permission access to your desired pages from Facebook while connecting your account?

View attachment 10651

View attachment 10652

Also kindly give full access to the Pabbly Connect app to view and manage pages in your Facebook account is not provided.

View attachment 10653

You need to make sure all the permission are enabled for the pages which you're looking forward to integrating in Pabbly Connect -

View attachment 10654
ok, i have but it didn't help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

Kindly try removing the Pabbly app from your Facebook account and then try reconnecting your Facebook account.

Then you need to make sure all the permission is enabled for the pages which you're looking forward to.

Also, record a short video on how you are granting permission to the particular page while connecting to your Facebook trigger event. So that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

max4321

Hey @max4321

Kindly try removing the Pabbly app from your Facebook account and then try reconnecting your Facebook account.

Then you need to make sure all the permission is enabled for the pages which you're looking forward to.

Also, record a short video on how you are granting permission to the particular page while connecting to your Facebook trigger event. So that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.
Is there any other way to do it? all my automations use the same administrative account on fb and there are a lot of them. how do i have to check them all or because after this operation one may stop working.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

There is no other way to configure the Facebook Page, you need to check it from your administrative account and check the respective page to send the data to the Facebook trigger event.

Moreover, you can again try re-connecting the FB page by making a new connection while connecting your account make sure that you have selected all the necessary pages at once.

Note - Kindly log out to your Facebook account before adding a new connection.

2022-05-10_16h15_21.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

We tried to access your respective page in your account and it is capturing the webhook response completely.

Kindly reconnect the action step again and refresh the access token too.

2022-05-10_18h15_13.png

max4321

Hey @max4321

We tried to access your respective page in your account and it is capturing the webhook response completely.

Kindly reconnect the action step again and refresh the access token too.

View attachment 10703
for the moment I have solved it so that posts from fb are downloaded by another automation forwards to pabbly and pabbly in google my business. I'll come back to it later