• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I have added the FB pixel code but it is not showing up when I checked

Vireesh

As instructed by your team via mail and the screenshots share I have added the pixel code under FB pixel in the Chekout customizer settings. When I checked for the pixel functionality it is still not getting tracked.

How to fix it?

A

Avneesh

Hey Vireesh, thanks for reaching out. Can you share the name of the product and the plan that you're tracking via FB pixel? We'll have this checked.

A

Avneesh

Thanks for sharing the information Vireesh. I checked your account and seems like you've inserted your pixel code only on the thank you page.

If you want to track the page view, you'll have to add tracking codes on the checkout page. To track the conversions, you'll have to add it to the thank you page. Please check the screenshot attached.

1648098071715.png