• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I have facing issue regarding for not showing facebook page in trigger

Dear team,

I need your help regarding for not showing facebook page in trigger.
Why it's now showing in trigger?
1719049901291.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Dalpat Singh

We have temporarily disabled the Facebook Pages trigger event and will attempt to reactivate it soon.

P

Pabblymember11

Currently, we are unable to activate the Facebook Pages trigger event. However, once it is ready for live use in the near future, we will notify you.

Dear team,

we have almost 15 days completed done for rase my query but no any solution yet. why? we want to use facebook page, facebook comment etc. we are not able to do anything regarding this. it's totally waste my time and money. If you are able to enable these kind of app so that we can do that accordingly.

it's very urgent for me or my business because we already run multiple ads on multiple ads platforms so we got too many comments, i m not able to reply manually so that i needed.

please

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Dalpat Singh

We regret to inform you that due to some technical issues, we need to deprecate the current integration. We hope to bring it back in the future once we've resolved all the problems. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please understand that we typically do not make such decisions lightly, but in this case, it was necessary due to the underlying issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Him

@Supreme I am also having the same issue not showing Facebook Page in Trigger part. I have subscribed for the same purpose. Can you provide us the tentative date of fixing this problem. Or any alternative way in Pabbly to connect this.

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

I am also having the same issue not showing Facebook Page in Trigger part. I have subscribed for the same purpose. Can you provide us the tentative date of fixing this problem. Or any alternative way in Pabbly to connect this.
We currently do not have an estimated date for when the Facebook Pages trigger will be available again. However, we will inform you promptly if it is relaunched.

this is not good for me because it's very important for me, we want to automate everything using pabbly but now we can't do due to your technical problems. so i m not happy really

P

Pabblymember11

this is not good for me because it's very important for me, we want to automate everything using pabbly but now we can't do due to your technical problems. so i m not happy really
I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I recognize the importance of automation for you. We are dedicated to relaunching the trigger event promptly and efficiently.

Dear Supreme,

I have one more query for you, I have facing the send whatsapp message using 360dialog api provider.

number invalid are showing in error status.

please help me regarding this

1720697577168.png

P

Pabblymember11

I have one more query for you, I have facing the send whatsapp message using 360dialog api provider.

number invalid are showing in error status.
It seems that the WhatsApp number you are using is not configured correctly with your 360 Dialog account or may not be registered properly.

We recommend contacting the 360 Dialog Support team for assistance. They can help you correctly configure and register your phone number with your account.

You may also refer to their API documentation for the same -

https://docs.360dialog.com/docs/waba-messaging/contacts-and-location-messages