• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I need a refund

Loic

Hello! I need a refund for Pabbly subscription billing lifetime deal, but i cant find a place in my account that will let me request this smoothly. The tool is not suited for my needs. Please i need help on how to get refund ASAP

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Loic,
Greetings !!

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues while using our software, and we understand your request for a refund. We want to assure you that we will initiate the refund process for you as soon as possible.

Before proceeding with the refund, we would appreciate it if you could share with us the issues that you faced while using our software. It would be helpful for us to understand the specific problems you encountered, so we can identify the root cause and work to improve our product.

We offer several options for you to share your concerns with us. You can send us an email outlining the issues you faced, or you can create a video demonstrating the problems you encountered. Additionally, we can schedule a call to discuss the issues in more detail.

You can schedule a call with our team at your convenience. Using the link below.
https://calendly.com/pabblyteam/pabblysubscriptionbilling?month=2023-04
Note :- Requesting you to mention the query in the notes section at the time of scheduling the call

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team

Loic

Thank you for your response.

We already sent in emails concerning these, but have not been attended to yet.

Last edited:

MukeshR

Staff member
Thank you for your response.

We already sent in emails concerning these, but have not been attended to yet.
Hello Loic,
Greeting !!

We want to inform you that we have initiated the refund for your purchase.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team