• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I need your help with Tidycal and Twilio

windcvs

Hi Pabbly Connect team,

I need your help to build a workflow like this one for my nail salon:
1. I'm using Tidycal for customers to book online appointments, and I'm using Twilio to send them SMS/MMS. I need your help to build workflow when a customer book an appointment, it will trigger Twilio send a SMS reminder to customer an hour before the appointment time.
2. I want to send to customers an Feedback form from Google form after 2 hour of their appointment time.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @windcvs,

I have cloned your workflow (do not enable or use this) and made some changes to achieve your desired use case. You can make the same changes to your original workflow. You will need to select the application through which you want to send the feedback form and add that application as the last step of your workflow.

windcvs

I did the same with Clone what you created but it doesn't send me a message SMS 1-2 hours before the appointment time. Can you check it please.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please enable your workflow and schedule a test appointment with starting time for 2 hours from now. Monitor your workflow to see if you receive a message within the next 2 hours. Please let me know as well.
1697234590145.png

Please do not disable the workflow without letting me know while we test this use case.

windcvs

Hi there,

Can I use Climbo to send customers Feedback and Review form?
Here is their API