• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to add a Note to a Ticket / Deal in Hubspot

ash99

Dear

We want to add a note to a Deal or a ticket.

I just checked the Hubspot legacy & Hubspot , but i am unable to find any options.

I am only able to find Create a engagement Note ( for a contact ) , and not to a deal or a ticket.

Kindly help.

If native option is not there, please help around using api also.

Since not from a developer background, please assist for using pabbly api connector.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ash99

We have added the required action event in Hubspot CRM(Legacy) integration. Kindly check that out and let us know if that works for you.

1690436957766.png

Attachments

• 1650442185859.png
    1650442185859.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 122

ash99

Dear @Supreme

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tested a couple of things. If we were to manually select the deal, the note is getting created.

But, when we map it to a Deal ID, and then tried to create a note, its not getting created.

What i did.

1) Searched a Deal -> Using number criteria
2) output -> Deal ID
3) Mapped this Deal ID -> Note Engagement ( new ) - > Deal ID
4) Error is throwing up

I have attached the complete screenshots below.

Please let me know, if i am doing something wrong here

p2.png

p3.png

p4.png

Attachments

• p2.png
    p2.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 61
  • p3.png
    p3.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 62
  • p4.png
    p4.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 63

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ash99

We have enabled the mapping option on the Deal Id field of the "Note Engagement ( new )" action event. Kindly follow the format to map the Deal ID.

1650522749011.png

ash99

@Supreme

Recently you have removed the Hubspot CRM Legacy , How do i use the above - Adding a Note Feature now ? Please update the latest Hubspot ASAP !! As this is very important to us.

We are unable to see, / use the legacy feature of adding note.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ash99

Could you please tell us in which action event of Hubspot, you want the note field or do you want any specific action event to "Create a note engagement" action event?

ash99

We are ok with anything ; Or we can add this note field under "Update a Deal Action" or Create a seperate action even also.

Under Deal - > Add Engagement Note

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ash99

We have forwarded your concern to our tech team and they are currently looking into it.

Shall notify you once with an update soon.