• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to build a send service agreement on jotform from a dynamic word file stored in my drive after the client sign it a pdf version will be stored

alaa bebar

I want to build a send service agreement on jotform from a dynamic Word file stored in my drive after the client signs it a pdf version will be stored.
I know how to set the whole process just the part with jot form with a dynamic file is there a video

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @alaa bebar,

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, it seems like you want to create a document from a template in Google Docs when a client fills out your JotForm. The client will then receive this Google Docs document to sign, and you want to save this signed document in your Google Drive in PDF format.

If this is your use case, I am afraid it is not possible at the moment, as currently, we don't have a trigger event in Google Docs that could trigger upon signing of the document.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
So you want new JotForms to be created with Google Docs document links embedded in those forms, and these embedded links will redirect your clients to their respective documents?

JotForm does appear to have an endpoint that could help you create new forms, but I wasn't able to find any parameter that could help you embed a link to the document in that form.

alaa bebar

hello @ArshilAhmad, no I do not want to create a form I want to turn the dynamically created doc form into a link with an assigned area after the client signs on the form automatically the signed form will be stored in my Google Drive.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for the explanation.

If this is your use case, I am afraid it is not possible at the moment, as currently, we don't have a trigger event in Google Docs that could trigger upon signing of the document.
As mentioned previously, we don't have any trigger event in Google Docs that could detect or trigger upon the signing of the document. Therefore, the second part of your use case (deletion of the form) is not possible as the workflow cannot be informed whether the document has been signed or not.

Regarding the first part of your use case, I will discuss the possibility with my team. We will get back to you shortly.

alaa bebar

Which alternative pabbly connect support can I use the part of generating an ID with a doc template and send it to an application that I can send to the client to sign on and continue the process? @ArshilAhmad
1-the first automation will be creating the doc file using a template to edit some parameters manually
2-The second automation will be the continuation of turning this file into a link form with the option to add a signature area and then storing the signed documents in my client folder in the drive.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Which alternative pabbly connect support can I use the part of generating an ID with a doc template and send it to an application that I can send to the client to sign on and continue the process? @ArshilAhmad
1-the first automation will be creating the doc file using a template to edit some parameters manually
2-The second automation will be the continuation of turning this file into a link form with the option to add a signature area and then storing the signed documents in my client folder in the drive.
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that the use case you are describing is not possible at all with Google Docs.

You can try using an application like Docusign to see if that suits your needs. However, uploading files to Google Drive is not possible with this application either.

alaa bebar

hello @ArshilAhmad, Is there an option to implement a dynamic filling?
my usage of a Google Doc part is to divide the automation into 2 step parts where after I execute the first part I'll go to the Google Doc file and input the manual mandatory criteria and after that, I'll present the second part to trigger so can the file I edited manually will turn to a link that the client can sign on.
does this implement my use case fully?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
hello @ArshilAhmad, Is there an option to implement a dynamic filling?
my usage of a Google Doc part is to divide the automation into 2 step parts where after I execute the first part I'll go to the Google Doc file and input the manual mandatory criteria and after that, I'll present the second part to trigger so can the file I edited manually will turn to a link that the client can sign on.
does this implement my use case fully?
This is the same thing you stated above, and as mentioned previously, this use case is not possible in its entirety.