• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send a Ticket PDF via Gmail after Payment via Payable Forms?

Hello everybody,

I've been struggling a lot recently to create a functioning workflow regarding Payable Forms.

Here's the deal:

I am in the middle of organizing an event and I therefore want to sell the tickets online in advance. I have set up a Google Form and linked it to the add-on Payable Forms.

What I try to achieve:

I want customers to fill out the Google Form and get redirected to Payable Forms in order to complete the purchase of the ticket. Once the purchase is successful, the ticket for the event should be sent to the customer in form of a PDF Google Doc via Gmail.

The Workflow:

So far I've set up the following workflow in a nutshell:

1. Google Sheets - New or Updated Spreadsheet Row (THIS IS THE GOOGLE SHEET CONNECTED TO GOOGLE FORMS)
2. Google Docs - Create Document from Template (THIS IS THE TICKET TEMPLATE WHICH WILL BE ADAPTED TO THE DATA FROM THE CUSTOMER)
3. Google Drive - Share a File with Anyone (THIS IS THE ADAPTED TICKET WHICH SHOULD BE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER)
4. Gmail - Send Email (THIS IS THE EMAIL THE CUSTOMER RECEIVES WITH THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE TICKET)

What I can't work out is:

The problems I have are rather small in my opinion, but detrimental.
The Data will be implemented from Google Forms into the Spreadsheet at the same time the Google Form is submitted, whether a purchase was completed or not.
When the purchase is completed, the purchase-related data will be filled into the Spreadsheet later than the data on Google Form submission.
The Webhook I used in Google Sheets has the Trigger Column M, which would be the Payable Transaction ID. However, even if this column is empty, the workflow sends a mail with the ticket to the given e-mail adress. (NO PAYMENT WOULD MEAN NO TICKET - THE WORKFLOW DOES THE OPPOSITE)

What I want to know:

How can I adapt my workflow so it solves the problem I have?
Is it even possible?

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I WOULD REALLY APPRECCIATE EVERY HELP I CAN GET AND I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING ME!
I SINCERELY HOPE I COULD EXPRESS THE PROBLEM I HAVE THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @USK Piesendorf

Can you please share the Google Sheet with me, granting editing access to [email protected]? This will allow me to review the sheet and help you accordingly.

Also, kindly help me with the name of the workflow in which you are facing the issue so that I can check.

Hello Arshita,

I've just granted you access to the document - an email was sent directly to [email protected].

The workflow I've used is: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...YU2kAFAQAUgQGdQAaVmpQU1YsBktTKAdSWmkMUlR8BWQ#

It is inactive, because I found a solution which is manually transferring the data from the spreadsheet with a Payable Transaction ID to another Spreadsheet in which the Workflow (https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...NDTEAFAEFAFZWJV1TAxFdXlwmB0oEf1MCDj1dA1Z-Vjc#) is used. That is why this one is currently active.

The whole workflow is now working, the only problem I have right now is that I have to transfer the data manually, which is fine by me but would be better if automated.

Thank you for your help!

Arshita

Staff member
As I can check the Google sheet you shared with us, I have noticed that it is a blank sheet.

To assist you effectively, could you please provide the sheet that is connected to the workflow and from which you are receiving the data in Pabbly Connect?

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could specify the trigger column in your sheet.