• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to integrate pabbly with gupshup whatsapp api and SMS

D P Singh

Dear all,

I want to integrate pabbly with gupshup whatsapp api and SMS.

Because when any users are registered on my portal then i want to send whatsapp message and sms as well.

please help me regarding this. it's very important for me.

Thanks

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @D P Singh

Currently, we don't have any integration with Gupshup WhatsApp. If you want to request for building up new integrations, please send us the request here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Integration-Request. We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

You can check for the available application with us here- https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

We only have the below integration to send messages on Whatsaapp:

2023-06-12_17h54_24.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @D P Singh

You can use the Gupshup action step to send the SMS. And to send the WhatsApp message you can use the WhatsApp Cloud API.

1686571329233.png

(Watch the second part of the video to use the Gupshup action step)

Furthermore, to send the WhatsApp message please check the following video tutorial.