• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iam not able to setup dynamic excel sheet update configure with Gmail

I have test ran a configuration on duplicate account and its working but when I am trying to do it through the original account it is not working. When i ran test run the mail is not popping up

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @farooqchisty

As we can see in your workflow(MOE follow up with Email and Whatsapp) recent history logs, it seems like workflow is working taking the email address dynamically and ending it further.

Kindly cross-check again and let us know if you still get any steps further.

I have one more query. I want to create a single workflow redirecting Facebook leads to multiple google worksheets based on cities. How do I do it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @farooqchisty

I want to create a single workflow redirecting Facebook leads to multiple google worksheets based on cities. How do I do it?
You can use the router action step to arrange the leads according to the name of the city, where you can arrange routes on different city names in the individual router condition.

You can also refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding.