• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Image not populated - Wordpress post

I have followed the exact steps as given in the video:

(
)

to Generate an Image from OpenAI and post it as a WordPress post.

But the issue is: In the Edit section of the WordPress post page -> the Image is populating BUT in the 'Preview' or even in the 'Published' link of the page -> the image isn't populating. (As shown in screenshots attached)

I've tried it many times. I've tried manually inserting the link in the HTML image tag, tried to generate the prompt with the image URL to chatGPT, and then inserting it. It's always the same.

PLEASE HELP ME! OR SUGGEST ANY WORKAROUND THAT COULD HELP ME POPULATE THAT IMAGE in the link as well.
(Note: I've tried putting an Image URL from the internet, a URL with a .jpg or .png extension, and it did populate well.)

Edit section of the WordPress post page - IMAGE POPULATING:-

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 10.52.53 AM.png

'Preview' link of the page - IMAGE NOT POPULATED:

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 10.50.50 AM.png

PABBLY ACTIONS:-

WordPress ACTION :-
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 10.37.18 AM.png

OpenAI Action:-

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 10.55.58 AM.png

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
We have checked your workflow and identified that the image URL generated from Step 8, "OpenAI (ChatGPT, DALL-E, Whisper): Generate Image (DALL-E)," is not working. Please try using a different prompt and check the generated image in a separate tab before proceeding to map it anywhere.

1719570479414.png
1719570489736.png

The flow was last tested long ago, and I remember very clearly that the image was working fine earlier, but would have expired which is why it might not be working now.

I've tested it again and the image is working this time too.

But it's just not populating on the website. The IMAGE link is NOT the issue, it is something else, please check. Can u please check @Supreme

Image link (https://oaidalleapiprodscus.blob.co...=knun8YqrjDLCY90RhtAnXxB76HHS0XtlWHp+yo6B/Cc=)

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 4.45.02 PM.png

IMAGE NOT populated in the blog
Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 4.47.47 PM.png

IMAGE WORKING IN THE EDIT SECTION
Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 4.47.17 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 4.32.13 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 4.32.13 PM.png
    345.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 4.34.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 4.34.21 PM.png
    710.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
I have rechecked the image URL you provided, and unfortunately, we are unable to access it.
Could you please try a different image and check if there's an option on your end to ensure that your image URL remains valid for some time?

It seems that after a while, the image URL is no longer accessible. Can you manually check with the image URL again?