• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

IMGUR giving error but manually it works fine

Receive this error sometimes using workflow but it works fine manually... view video

{
"data > error > code": 1003,
"data > error > message": "File type invalid (1)",
"data > error > type": "ImgurException",
"data > request": "/3/image",
"data > method": "POST",
"success": false,
"status": 400
}

Attachments

• pabbly issues.mp4
    28.3 MB

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @realestatebroker

Could you kindly perform the task of reconfiguring the Imgur application connection and subsequently make an attempt to recapture the response?
Hope, this works for you.

Let me know if you're still facing the issue.

I tried to run again and it gave error. You can see the error in the history file. Please help. It was working just stopped recently.
imgur 2.png

I also have the same problem, I thought it may have stemmed because I was using a Robolly link, seems I am not the only one.

Good to know im not the only one. And it works fine when i run it manually / testing in pabbly but once i set it and fails.... what gives pabbly?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @realestatebroker @mrfernando

I kindly request that you establish a new connection with the Imgur application and subsequently execute your workflow again.
In the event that the issue persists, please attempt to perform the same in the incognito mode of your browser. This will enable us to determine if the problem is due to the application or an issue with your browser's cache.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue or if you require any further assistance.

sachinites

I am stuck with the sam errorn now. How you guys resolved it ?
Getting this error from Imgur :
Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later.

Even if i tried reconnecting to Imgur, but same error.

Last edited: