• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

inbound Gmail trigger

appcrazee

I would like to be able to use an inbound Gmail email as a trigger as they have in Zapier. Anyone else? Or am I missing this somehow? I do not want to use a special email and use the Pabbly email parser. Thank you.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to be able to use an inbound Gmail email as a trigger as they have in Zapier. Anyone else? Or am I missing this somehow? I do not want to use a special email and use the Pabbly email parser. Thank you.
We currently don't have Gmail triggers - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/gmail/

But you can consider using an email parser if you want to get the details from the emails being received over the Gmail mailbox - https://www.youtube.com/c/Pabbly/search?query=email parser

At least bare minimum - Pabbly create us a template workflow to grab the sent to emails ... I know we can forward the email from gmail to your email then u can do something... but i lose the sent to email... and have to use the format (replace/find)... and its very difficult

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @realestatebroker

If you want a template in your Gmail you have to create a template in the body itself and to format that you have to use the Text Formatter action step.