• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Incorrect upcoming amount quoted in Payment Confirmation Message

Jbbrack03

I ran into an issue with a payment plan that seems a bit odd, and that I don't believe that I have any control over. I setup a subscription for 5 payments of $100 and a Setup Fee of $100. So for the customer the initial payment is $200 (first payment + setup fee). This went through correctly and the customer was billed correctly. However after making their payment, the payment confirmation stated that the customer's next upcoming payment would also be $200. I'm referring to the screen that pops up in Pabbly after someone successfully completes a transaction. This screen does not match the subscription that I created or the confirmation email that was sent to the customer. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something that I can adjust somewhere. So I'm bring it up here to see if there is a resolution. I don't want my customers to be quoted the wrong upcoming amount after making a payment.

Attachments

• image000000.png
    image000000.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 4.34.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 4.34.52 PM.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 4.35.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 4.35.54 PM.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 41

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Jbbrack03 ,
We have investigated this matter on our end and identified the same issue. It appears to be a result of a bug on our part. Please grant us some time to address and rectify this issue. We will keep you informed once it is resolved

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Jbbrack03 ,
We have addressed and resolved the reported issue. Kindly review the changes on your end and inform us of any remaining concerns or issues.