• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity get item

Sudha

Hi, I have tried to get particular item with Tamil language contents from infinity. When I tried to test with simple response "on", I'm getting tamil wordings. But when I tried to get by turning off simple response, I'm not getting original wordings. It's shown as code.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-18 153435.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-18 153435.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2022-04-18 153913.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-18 153913.png
    39 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sudha

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you facing such an issue? So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sudha

Since you are getting the data in an advanced format that represents the data in JSON, so you can process your data with the help of the Iterator action step or with JSON Extractor to get the clean data for your further action step.

Kindly try with the action step to process it and let us know if you have any further concerns.

2022-04-27_13h14_38.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sudha

If you simply have to pass the data in JSON format then you can pass it as it is coming because your desired API will again convert Unicode to Tamil.

Though we have processed the data to the API module as it is and received properly translated text there. Try it once at your end and let us know if you still get the data in Unicode in your desired application.

1651057045355.png

1651057063720.png

Sudha

Hey @Sudha

If you simply have to pass the data in JSON format then you can pass it as it is coming because your desired API will again convert Unicode to Tamil.

Though we have processed the data to the API module as it is and received properly translated text there. Try it once at your end and let us know if you still get the data in Unicode in your desired application.

View attachment 10252

View attachment 10253
I'll try and update