• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity - updating label fields

axylus

Hey @axylus

As we can see from your workflow, you have already built the lookup table for the project name attribute whereas you only need to map the name of the project from the trigger response.

In a similar way, you can build the other option fields to map the data further with the help of the Lookup table.

View attachment 15582
Thanks for this, but I don't really understand what you are saying.

The project name is a label field, If I want to update a record in infinity with a different label, what would I need to do? Do I need the lookup table that I have created (something with what I have done does not seem right)? If not how would I get the ID value needed for the new label?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @axylus

You can get the Option and its Id from the "Get Attribute" action step and once you set the Lookup table action step for your desired fields you can map the value from the trigger response.

You can also refer to the following sample video how you can use the Lookup Table action step.

wibbler

Thanks for this, but I don't really understand what you are saying.

The project name is a label field, If I want to update a record in infinity with a different label, what would I need to do? Do I need the lookup table that I have created (something with what I have done does not seem right)? If not how would I get the ID value needed for the new label?
Hi Ben - the whole process here could definitely be simpler, but I was in a similar confusion to you when i started, and through Pabbly's support I've now got it working fine. I recommend Fagan Shah ( https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7 ) for more personal support, he is excellent.

I don't see a way to PM you on here - if you can show me a way to send you messages somehow, I'm happy to share my workflow!