• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Connection without Facebook Login

maarten2299

Hi,

Im trying to connect a Instagram Business acoount to my workflow, this account is not linked to a facebook page. when i want to add a new instagram account i have to login with facebook. i only want to login with instagram. how can i change this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @maarten2299,

The Instagram for Business application requires you to have a linked Facebook account through which you can establish a new connection with Pabbly Connect. Without a Facebook account, it won't be possible for you to connect your Instagram for Business account.

Please link a Facebook account to your Instagram for Business account and then try to make a new connection in Pabbly Connect.

maarten2299

Hi, thanks for the reply.

ive added facebook and instagram together but i still dont see any accounts i can choose for instagram for business, this is a new account and new page. maybe its because there 3 days old? otherwise i dont know what im doing wrong

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please confirm whether you have linked your Facebook account with your Instagram for Business account or not? Also, please share your Workflow URL.