• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instamojo Payment capture for Course Enrollment

Him
I don't see the "Get Payment Details" under Instamojo.
I only see "New Sale", which is basically binding to a product.

I need to capture any payment made on instamojo and decide based on the amount for which product the payment was made.
All my products have different as of now.

How to achieve that?

ys
Ganga Narayan Das

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganganarayan.rns

Kindly refer to the following screenshot and then try again, you only need to pass the Payment Id in the Get Payment Details" action step.

1685096691483.png

Furthermore, you can also refer to the following video tutorial on how you can retrieve the data from the Instamojo payment.

Supreme

Staff member
It seems like the webhook response you have captured might be the old one or you have deleted that payment from your Instamojo.

So, please recapture the payment once and then try retrieving it. Make sure that you have connected your Instamojo account from their respective account only in the "Get Payment Detail" action step.