• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mypipeline product enrollment

Hi,
I am struggling since more than a month, tried several things, searched all over the net, but could not find any clue how to do this.
After a successful payment from Instamojo or Razorpay, the customer needs to be added to the product purchased.

I tried, search opportunity, could not find relevance
I tried, update opportunity, there is no way I could find the opportunity to update.

I tried with zapier, its just 2 step for both instamojo and razorpay. But I do not have zapier subscription, and also it is expensive. Since I am already with Pabbly, I want this to happen.

So far I could not make it through Pabbly.
Please make a video or make the necessary changes whatever required, so that the enrollment happens smoothly.

Please update.
Thanks and Regards
Ganga Narayan Das

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganganarayan.rns

As we can see from your workflow, you are not passing the Opportunity ID correctly instead you are passing the name of the user. So, kindly use the "Search opportunity" action step to add the user with its associated Opportunity ID.

Moreover, in the Contact ID field, you need to pass the Contact Id with the help of the "Search Contact" action step instead of the Contacts' name which is already been mentioned in the help text.

So, kindly do the corrections and try again.

1685015876979.png

1685015939313.png