• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integrate Elementor Form to Zoho CRM

nourakay

Hello everyone,

hope you're all doing well,

I'm planning to buy Pabbly connect subscription for my company to integrate my website leads to Zoho CRM and Google Sheets, however, I have tried Google Sheets method and it works perfectly, but Zoho CRM after I select event to create lead then connect it to Zoho CRM, it is showing different lead creation layout than the one we are already using on our Zoho CRM account.

Please help me with this issue so we start integrate our leads to Zoho CRM

Best regards,
Nour

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nourakay

I'm planning to buy Pabbly connect subscription for my company to integrate my website leads to Zoho CRM and Google Sheets, however, I have tried Google Sheets method and it works perfectly, but Zoho CRM after I select event to create lead then connect it to Zoho CRM, it is showing different lead creation layout than the one we are already using on our Zoho CRM account.

Please help me with this issue so we start integrate our leads to Zoho CRM

Could you please tell us at what part of the Zoho CRM action step you facing the issue? So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

nourakay

'Lead Creation', we already have a layout that contain certain fields like Lead name Phone number, and more fields,
but when I set action to create lead from Pabbly it is showing different fields that is not in our lead creating layout.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nourakay

As we can see from your Pabbly account we are unable to see the Zoho CRM action step at all.

So could you please elaborate on your concern with help of a short video?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nourakay

Kindly use the "Zoho CRM: Insert Record" action step to pass the data in your desired layout.

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

2022-08-04_13h39_28.png