• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integration of Pabbly Connect with Excel for Whatsapp Automation

Rahul

Hi Everyone,

I'm a very new user of Pabbly connect & learning how to "walk" Pabbly connect.

My purpose of using Pabbly connect is to automate/schedule some of the messages of my personal WhatsApp account. I saw one video of doing integration of Google sheets with WhatsApp.

I want to do the same task using Excel. How can I do that? I couldn't find any video on this topic.

Please help.

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev
#DesigningLives

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rahul

Could you please elaborate on your use case once, so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly? If you are looking for direct integration of MS Excel then Excel doesn't provide integration, instead, you can use "Airtable", "Stackby" etc.

Rahul

Hi Supreme,

Greetings! 😀💐

Thanks for replying quickly. I'm inspired by this Pabbly video:

I want a somewhat similar kind of integration.

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev
#DesigningLives

Rahul

Hi @Supreme, I just tried creating a test workflow. I couldn't find Excel spreadsheets in the apps' list while creating action. Are there any plan to include Excel in Pabbly?

I would also like to learn how to add images to WhatsApp messages. Can I use WhatsApp desktop instead of web WhatsApp?

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev
#DesigningLives

Last edited:

Rahul

@Supreme, I tried creating a workflow using Google sheets. I am getting an error message when adding JSON extractor. I am sharing the screenshots:​
SCREENSHOT 1

1648135209429.png
1648135209429.png
1648135209429.png

SCREENSHOT 2

1648135259762.png
1648135259762.png

SCREENSHOT 3

1648135283082.png
1648135283082.png

SCREENSHOT 4

1648135341254.png
1648135341254.png

SCREENSHOT 5

1648135382789.png
1648135382789.png

SCREENSHOT 6

1648135411282.png
1648135411282.png

Can you please help?
Warm regards,

Rahul Dev
#DesigningLives

Rahul

Hi Everyone,

Greetings! 😀💐

Can anyone reply to my query ASAP?

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev
#DesigningLives

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rahul

MS Excel doesn't provide direct integration, instead, you can use "Airtable", "Stackby" etc. As we can see you haven't added any Whatsapp application to send the messages.

Kindly pick the application through which you can send the messages to the user's WhatsApp as shown in the video tutorial.

EX- Chat API, WAATI, 360 Dialouge etc.

Once you added any of the Whatsapp applications after the Iterator action step kindly map the response from it to the Whatsapp application.

2022-03-25_12h05_52.png

Rahul

@Supreme, I tried creating a workflow using Google sheets. I am getting an error message when adding JSON extractor. I am sharing the screenshots:​

SCREENSHOT 3

View attachment 8938View attachment 8938

SCREENSHOT 4

View attachment 8939View attachment 8939

SCREENSHOT 5

View attachment 8940View attachment 8940

SCREENSHOT 6

View attachment 8941View attachment 8941

Can you please help?
Warm regards,

Rahul Dev
#DesigningLives
Hi @Supreme, Thanks for your reply to my previous message. Can you please tell me what mistake I am doing in getting JSON data? Why I am getting the error as I shared in the screenshot?

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev
#DesigningLives

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rahul

In the JSON extractor action event, you need to pass the Key values pairs in the proper format. Though in your workflow you don't need the JSON extractor. For a better understanding, you can refer to the following video tutorial.

Eg-

{
"sammy" : {
"username" : "SammyShark",
"location" : "Indian Ocean",
"online" : true,
"followers" : 987
},
"jesse" : {
"username" : "JesseOctopus",
"location" : "Pacific Ocean",
"online" : false,