• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Invalid WhatsApp Number While Using 360Dialog!

Sunando

I was trying to set up 360dialog using pabbly connect.

I am receiving my name and WhatsApp number through webhook and trying to send a template message in WhatsApp through 360dialog.

Unfortunately, when I am trying to configure and test the workflow, it is showing as "Invalid WhatsApp Number".

I raised an issue with the 360Dialog team for clarification, but they replied that they have checked from their end and it looks fine. They requested me to connect Pabbly Support for the issue resolution. I will attach the email reply as a screenshot for reference if possible here.

Screen recording of the issue explanation: https://sendspark.com/share/1d88uptksyu8j37a2xxpa9viuh7ipkbw

Attachments

• Pabbly-Issue-360Dialog.JPG
    Pabbly-Issue-360Dialog.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 57

Sunando

Hi Fagun,

Thank you for taking out time to check my issue. It did resolve my problem. Now I am able to send WhatsApp messages through my number.
However, now I am having another doubt. Please let me know when I am sending any WhatsApp message to someone, and that person replies... How do I see those messages?

Thank you again!
Sunando

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sunando

Please let me know when I am sending any WhatsApp message to someone, and that person replies... How do I see those messages?
You can check the same in your WhatsApp number or perhaps in your Messaging API account.

Else if you asking about the trigger option, then you can try the "WhatsApp by 360Dialog: Message Notification" trigger event.

2022-03-14_13h21_44.png

Sunando

@Supreme
Thank you for your response. Yes, you guessed my question correctly!
But, as you are aware, WhatsApp Business API won't work like our regular Whatsapp Business Application that we can use on our Mobile's.
Hence, I was interested to know, how (In which application) can I receive the responses from the people who choose to respond to my WhatsApp Business API messages that I trigger when someone sends an enquiry through my website?

Is there any way the Pabbly team is using WhatsApp Business API to communicate with their clients and respond to their queries?

Please let me know.

Thank You
Sunando

Supreme

Staff member
Is there any way the Pabbly team is using WhatsApp Business API to communicate with their clients and respond to their queries?
We are currently using 360Dialog for just sending the notifications only.

Hence, I was interested to know, how (In which application) can I receive the responses from the people who choose to respond to my WhatsApp Business API messages that I trigger when someone sends an enquiry through my website?
We have seen our customer using Uchat and Chatrace application for managing the WhatsApp communication. They provide inbox for managing the communication where you can connect your Official WhatsApp account.

I will suggest asking the question on our Facebook Group. Lot of customer are using 360Dialog with different inbox application for managing communication - https://www.facebook.com/groups/formget.deals

Cristiano

Hi @Supreme & everyone, I have the same problem as:
WhatsApp invalid number

360dialog.
Thanks to the suggestion from @Supreme I am trying to use 360dialog services with pabbly connect.

Unfortunately I'm stuck! the number according to the pabbly form is invalid. I have tried all 4 module types present on pabbly connect and I have used definitely correct meta templates.

dialog360 supported me up to the point that the number on their side is working.

And so he told me a pabbly attendant would show up, but I haven't received any emails about it.

you should have a couple of reminders to my profile .. from 360dialog,
if you can't find them, tell me where can I write the whatsapp number that is invalid ..

PS. I did everything even filled out the form to give you the number management ..

I have to sort it out quickly enough.
We are waiting for your response.

@Sunando Uchat and Chatrace
Did you finally try any of the suggested ways to see the answers?

Cristiano

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cristiano

Could you share the name of the workflow in which you are using 360 Dialog, so we can look into it and guide you accordingly?