• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is integration with Salesforce not working?

dandion

Hi!
We have a partner company who's trying to make a connection between some forms on their website and our Salesforce to send us their client's information.
This is how it starts
1682257331753.png

and at the end there are some conditions, or routes that work depending on the URL.

For example, on route 2, we have these steps:
1682257521020.png

We have an emai2case condition in Salesforce, so when we received the email on step 2 a case gets created. The problem with this is that we can't capture other details such as name, email, etc and we have to complete that manually. We talked with the company who is sending us this information and we agreed to change this and connect the form to salesforce directly and create the records with pabbly but we are having some problems with the configuration. I think some of the objects connections are not working.

I tried creating a lead and contact and they got created on our salesforce, but these are NOT the objects we need.

We need Account and Case, and everytime I try to create those we don't receive anything in salesforce, but I know the information through the form was sent successfully because I see the case created from the email2case configuration which comes from step 2.

Particulary in this step, I tried creating the account, I completed the necesary details and then I save and test I receive this:
1682258062072.png

I understand everything should be correct, but the account does not get created in SF.

Can you give some assistance with this? I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @dandion,

Please allow us some time while we are looking into the possibility of adding Account and Case, your patience is much appreciated.

dandion

Hi @ArshilAhmad! Thanks for your message,
Should I expect the reply anytime soon or do you think it will take a bit longer? I just want to know because my client is asking me about it and wants me to get back to them about this setting. Thanks in advance for your help.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @dandion,

We tried replicating your issue of not being able to create an Account in Salesforce at our end, and we were able to create the account as can be seen in the video shared below. I would request you to please try again, and if the issues still persists, share a short video with us.

dandion

Hi @ArshilAhmad ! thanks
Yes, I understand this is how should be created and tested. As mentioned, when I make the test, the accounts get created, I clicked on "Save and send test request" and it is successful, I can do this from the dashboard.
The problem is when I test the whole workflow as a normal user. I go to the website link I used as condition for the workflow, I complete all the details there, I know the information is sent successfully, but I don't get this information in Salesforce.

So, I receive all the details when I make the test on the dashboard but I don't receive anything when I complete the details on the website.

Is there any other channel where I could get help for this? I am not sure if this forum is the best option to get assistance with this.

thanks in advance
Daiana

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @dandion,

Could you please share the Task History ID of the workflow in which the automation failed? Rest assured that you will receive the best assistance.