• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

One to many integration with Salesforce

Eskinder

Hello - I was wondering if Pabbly supports the following use case:

A customer in Bookeo has selected multiple items (courses)
Each course has a start and end date
This makes it ideal to create a custom object in Salesforce that is related to a Contact object as in one Contact related to many Course objects

The question is: Can Pabbly support such a use case?
Can Pabbly create a "course" object in Salesforce (once that is setup in Salesforce), then insert the name of the course, and the start date of the course in the appropriately mapped fields, from the Bookeo event?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Eskinder,

Could you please make a short screen recording and elaborate a bit more on your exact use case? This will allow us to gain a better understanding of your concern.

Eskinder

Hi - as you can see in the screenshot attached, I have created a simple custom object called Courses, which has a relating field on the Contact object and two other fields, "course name" and "start date". I manually created the example record you see from the Contact record.

to repeat my questions:
If a customer books a course in Bookeo, and I have integrated Bookeo with Salesforce using Pabbly,
  • Can Pabbly create a custom object record in "Courses" and populate the course name and the start date from the Bookeo record?
  • Can it find the right customer using the customer's email address (thereby only updating the "Course object" (not create a duplicate contact record)?
  • If both of the above can be done, is there a good tutorial that explains this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 7.43.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 7.43.41 PM.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 18

Supreme

Staff member
  • Can Pabbly create a custom object record in "Courses" and populate the course name and the start date from the Bookeo record?
Indeed you can try the "Create Record" action step of Salesforce to create the course object.

1707549659777.png

Can it find the right customer using the customer's email address (thereby only updating the "Course object" (not create a duplicate contact record)?
Yes, you can search for the customer with the help of the "Search Record" action step.

2024-02-10_12h55_14.png

• If both of the above can be done, is there a good tutorial that explains this?
As of now, the exact tutorial is not available but while setting up if you get stuck at any step then let us know we will help you accordingly.