• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is my workflow active? I see no free task consumed

davix89

Hello, everyone. I have set up several workflows that check leads on Meta ads and upload them to a google sheet. I activated them yesterday and from the configuration it is marked that the leads are checked every 10 minutes, but after several hours I don't see the task count (paid and free) advancing (still at zero).
How can I therefore check that the various workflows are actually operational?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davix89

After setting up the workflow, would you please verify if there are any new leads coming into your Lead Ad form? It seems that the "Facebook Lead Ads: Retrieve Leads" action step isn't showing any newly generated leads following the creation of the workflow.

1697278963816.png

davix89

Hey @davix89

After setting up the workflow, would you please verify if there are any new leads coming into your Lead Ad form? It seems that the "Facebook Lead Ads: Retrieve Leads" action step isn't showing any newly generated leads following the creation of the workflow.

View attachment 32899
Ciao Supreme!
No, I have not received a new lead from the form yet. But my doubt was related to the "free task consumed" count which is still at 0. I expected it to increase every 10 minutes when it does the lead check on Meta

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Pabbly Connect checks for new leads from Facebook Lead Ads without consuming any tasks. A free task is only consumed when it captures a new lead from your ads.

To learn more about how tasks are calculated in Pabbly, please watch the video shared below.