• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a way to send an Email to a contact when a contact property changes in HubSpot?

Chandrasen

What do I want to achieve?
When a "Lead Status" property gets updated in HubSpot I would like to send an automated email to our HubSpot contact.

How did I try to achieve it?
I created a workflow where when HubSpot "Contact Update" event triggers then based on the "Lead Status" value an email is sent as one can see below attached screenshot.

What is the problem with this solution?
Every time something or the other field or notes or anything gets updated in a HubSpot this event gets triggered and the contacts are getting multiple emails back to back.

As this is the problem, I wanted to know if there is an option like in Zapier where one can set up a trigger as "Contact Property Change in HubSpot" (check the screenshot attached for reference), and this way I can limit to only "Lead Status" property change to trigger the email sending action.

If the above-mentioned solution is not available for Pabbly what other alternative approach can be used to solve my problem?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 22.24.51.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 22.24.51.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 22.40.43.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 22.40.43.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 78

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Chandrasen

As this is the problem, I wanted to know if there is an option like in Zapier where one can set up a trigger as "Contact Property Change in HubSpot" (check the screenshot attached for reference), and this way I can limit to only "Lead Status" property change to trigger the email sending action.
You will be required to put this request here so that our integration can check on this - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Chandrasen

We have forwarded your concern to our tech team and they are currently looking into it.

We will let you know with an update as soon as we add the trigger event.

Chandrasen

Hello @Supreme @Pabbly ,

Do you have any updates on this request?

For 2 weeks because of this, we had to pause the automation and send all the emails manually which is costing us too much time.

It would be great if you can give an update on this issue.

Best regards,
Chandrasen

Adarshs

Staff member
Hello @Chandrasen

The current Hubspot Integration is working based on version 3 API and this latest version doesn't provide the facility to add multiple webhook events on the same webhook URL in a single go. Thus we are unable to fulfill your requirement about which you're asking about.