• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is this a bug in WorkFlow?

pabuser

I had set a workflow and it went into loop and delivered more than 49 SMS within seconds. I had used a private app to trigger and connect. I checked with my SMS account, no data forwarded to trigger the action. To stop, I had to delete the workflow. Please look into this.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pabuser

I had set a workflow and it went into loop and delivered more than 49 SMS within seconds. I had used a private app to trigger and connect. I checked with my SMS account, no data forwarded to trigger the action. To stop, I had to delete the workflow. Please look into this.
If you have created a loop in your workflow then there is no option to avoid such a situation, you need to avoid using a similar action step to send the message or receive an SMS in a single workflow.

pabuser

You are telling me, there is a loop workflow? And who would create for a single trigger?

No, I did not create such loop workflow.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pabuser

As per your previously used workflow, we can see you have selected the trigger and action event whcih can create a loop in your workflow.

Whereas you have selected a trigger that receives the message and the action will send the message.

2022-08-24_13h34_09.png

pabuser

Yes, thats correct. But that trigger did not receive any data to perform action, right?. We checked the logs with SMS company and they have not sent any data to the pabbly webhook. So when webhook receives the data then the action should be implemented, correct?. Thats how our other automation works with us currently. Yours pricing is cheaper so we approached the company and its not working as expected with your platform.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pabuser

Yes, thats correct. But that trigger did not receive any data to perform action, right?
The Trigger did receive the response from the data from your "SMS Gateway Center" and that's because your automation processed in a loop.

You can give it a try again and let us know if you need any further guidance on any issue.