• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Read a spreadsheet & Create a design & Post to Pinterest

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Another question...

If I want this same automation to run every 4 hours from 6 am

And don't ride in the early hours of the morning from 00:00 to 5:59

How do I do it?
To achieve this use case, you need to make this change to the trigger step of your existing workflow. This will allow you to trigger your workflow every 4 hours.

1726072721771.png

If you want your workflow to be enabled and disabled at a particular time automatically, you can follow the steps shared in this thread: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/time.15949/#post-75509.

Hello @Marcos Assis

Just for some clarification please let us know from 6:00 AM up until what time you want to run this workflow, like 6:00 - 12:00 or 6:00 - 2:00.
Hello @Preeti Paryani

Thank you in advance for your assistance...

I will detail how my automation is now:

Every day at 6 am it runs.

Read my spreadsheet and identify in the posted column if there is a cell with the text "No"

In order from top to bottom, when it finds the first cell, it takes the data from the row and creates the post and publishes it on Pinterest.

This is all working perfectly.

My question is:

If I want to make more than one post per day?

If instead of reading the spreadsheet only at 6 am, it was read every 4 hours

Example:

at 9am
at 1pm
at 5pm
at 9pm

I know that if I duplicate and change the date of each automation I can get this result, but is it possible to do it another way?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
To achieve this use case, you need to make this change to the trigger step of your existing workflow. This will allow you to trigger your workflow every 4 hours.

View attachment 47138

If you want your workflow to be enabled and disabled at a particular time automatically, you can follow the steps shared in this thread: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/time.15949/#post-75509.
This will help you achieve the exact use case you are describing. It will allow you to start your workflow automatically at 6 AM every morning, make a new post every 4 hours, and automatically disable your workflow at 12 AM. The workflow will then be enabled again at 6 AM the next day, and this cycle will continue.