• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Day 15 Message Delay in Automated Workflow

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZmMDYzMTA0MzY1MjZjNTUzYzUxMzE1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Dear Pabbly Support Team,

I am currently experiencing an issue with one of my automated workflows configured in your system. The workflow is designed to send a series of automated messages to customers via interakt WhatsApp Automation after an order is placed through WooCommerce, with updates and custom messages scheduled over various days.

The workflow performs as expected up to the 14th day. However, I encounter a problem on the 15th day: although the delay action executes correctly, the subsequent message does not send. This issue occurs specifically with the Day 15 message, despite the workflow for this message testing successfully in isolation.

Here is a brief overview of the workflow setup:

• Order confirmation and initial messages (Day 1) are sent without issues.
  • Follow-up messages on Day 2 and subsequent days are delivered as expected.
  • Day 15 delay triggers correctly but the message does not follow through.
I have verified and tested each part of the workflow independently and all components including webhooks, delays, and message formats are configured correctly. Additionally, there are no issues in the log files or indications of errors during the workflow execution.

Could you please assist in diagnosing this issue? Any insights or adjustments you could suggest would be greatly appreciated to ensure reliable delivery of all scheduled messages.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
Trilliantdigital

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-20 124715.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-20 124715.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2024-07-20 124740.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-20 124740.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2024-07-20 124757.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-20 124757.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2024-07-20 124819.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-20 124819.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2024-07-20 124919.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-20 124919.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 17

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Trilliant Digital !

Kindly check on the image below-

1721464222963.png

The task histroy which you have provided, if you check inside its workflow histroy to the last, you will see that July 6th to next 15days it will be 20th and the time will be July 20,2024 23:25:04 pm. The message will be further delivered on the given time.

Thank you for your prompt response and for confirming the scheduled delivery time for the Day 15 message. I appreciate your assistance in verifying that the message is correctly queued in the system.

I will monitor the system closely on July 20, 2024, to ensure that the message is sent as scheduled. Should there be any issues or if the message fails to deliver, I will reach out again for further support.

Best regards

I am writing to follow up on our previous communication regarding the Day 15 message not triggering in our automated workflow. As per your last update, the scheduling was confirmed to be set correctly for July 20, 2024, at 23:25:04 PM. However, despite this confirmation, the message did not trigger as scheduled.

The delay component of the workflow appears to be functioning correctly, but the message itself is not being sent. This issue persists even though I have tested the message separately, and it sends without any problems in isolation. This suggests that the problem may be specifically with how the message is triggered following the delay in our Pabbly integration.

Could you please assist us in troubleshooting this further? We need to ensure that the message is reliably sent as scheduled, as it is critical to our customer communication strategy. Any additional insights or steps we can take to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Screenshot 2024-07-24 143144.png
Screenshot 2024-07-24 143115.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Trilliant Digital !

Kindly monitor for the workflow history id - IjU3NmQwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzMDUxMzU1MTYyNTQzNSI_3D_pc if correctly executing the messages from Pabbly's end after the delay is executed-

1721815427868.png

If it works after the delay and send data inside the Interakt, then this is something you need to check further with the Interakt support.

But incase the step after the delay step doesn't show and works, do let us know, so we can investigate on the case further.

Kindly monitor it for a day and let us know about it.

Attachments

• 1721815193548.png
    1721815193548.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 12