• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Growthens API

Paula

Hi , I have a question about the Growthens API, specifically about the tts module. I suggesfully obtained request Ids (3 for tts-1-hd and 1 for tts-1). I waited for a long time (more than 1.5 hours after the first request). But for all of the request Ids I keep receiving a 'File not found' error. Do you know what could be the issue?

The text I try to convert is 446 words/2,660 characters.
This is the workflow URL:https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzMTUxM2Ei_pc
These are the request Ids I received:
tts-1-hd :
78e80a29e8
e3f2681b6b
98c586d6f7

tts-1:
293a2d3be8

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards, Paula

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Paula,

Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon. Kindly avoid making any changes to your workflow during this time.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that the issue is originating from Grothen's end. We suggest you get in touch with Grothen's support team to gain a better understanding of this issue.