• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Pabbly Connect -> Pipedrive

Julian

Hi everybody,

I have a really annoying problem with the Pabbyl/Pipedrive-Connection:
Pipedrive limits the number of Requests that can be done per Second. This can be seen in this screenshot:

markuphero-Mnph1QIbk4wewP69YqV7.png

Because of that limitation I am constantly running into problems. Mostly when importing anything or changing a large group of data with a filter, as this makes way more changs then 20 per second.

The easiest way to solve that would be somehow to limit the max-executions per second of Pabbly with a Pipedrive-Connection. I already tried such a lot of workarounds, but it seems none of them would work. Is there a way to throotle Pabbly so it works seamlessly with Pipedrive?

All the best, Julian!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Julian

It seems like the limitation is from your Pipedrive plan which you are having since the rate limits are different from their subscription.

Kindly select the subscription which allows more requests per 2 seconds.