• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipedrive and whatsapp Integration, send whatsapp template to new pipedrive deals

+Colonia

Hi, I am switching from Whatsapp Business using Timelines with Pipedrive to Whatsapp business API and found very happily that Pabbly can allow to send the Whatsapp message template to new deals that arrive.

I have already installed an integration called Botmaker botmaker.io but I am missing the feature of initiating the conversation when a new deal arrives in Pipedrive and I see that Pabbly can do that.

My problem apparently is that my whatsapp numer is ALREADY Whatsapp API number and I can't go forward with the integration.

Is there any way around this.

I would really appreciate help.

Thanks.

+Colonia

Hi, thanks four your help. I already have an existing Whatsapp API phone number that I am using with a bot called Botmaker Botmaker.io
I am trying to automate that when I get a new deal in Pipedrive, the client receives the template from Whatsapp API automatically. I noticed that this can be done throught Pabbly. My problem is that when I try to configure my phone number it says it's already a Whatsapp API number so I can't use it.

Can you think of a way that I can use my existing Whatsapp API number with Pabbly?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 10.51.56.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 10.51.56.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @+Colonia

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial on how you can connect the WhatsApp Cloud API in your workflow.

If the issue still persists then we would recommend you contact the WhatsApp Cloud API support team, perhaps they might help you out.