• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with updating information in Acumbamail when connected to Google Sheets

Madof

Hello!

I have connected a Google Sheet with Acumbamail to update the values of certain cells. The test is working correctly, but when the sheet receives new information, the information is not updated for the user in Acumbamail.

I'm not sure if it's related, but the sheet receives the information in two steps. First, some values are entered, and then in the last column, a PDF URL is generated. The issue is that neither in the first nor the second step does the information reach the user, even though everything is properly mapped.Issue with updating information in Acumbamail when connected to Google Sheets

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Madof

Can you please confirm whether you are manually entering the data into the Google sheet or if the data is coming from a third-party application?

Madof

Thank you for your help.

The information added to the sheet comes from a Google Apps Script that retrieves data from other parts of the document.

Information is received from a form on the main sheet of the document. Another sheet performs calculations based on simple formulas, and meanwhile, the script is activated to copy the data and paste it into the sheet I have configured in Pabbly as the source. It's also where the link to the PDF document is added later, as it takes some time.

None of the cells have a link to another sheet. All the data is either copied or generated using the script.

I also tried with another sheet where the same information is available through a link, but it didn't work either.

None of this data is being updated in Acumbamail.

Arshita

Staff member
We strictly asked our users to not use any kind of formulas or any kindly filter in their Google Sheets to trigger the workflow. Since it might affect the incoming data with Google's script.

So, kindly pass the proper data in their Google Sheet to the trigger column manually or from 3rd party application where you only have to select 2 options "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule".