• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with WA webhook response

Saimaen

Hi Pabbly team,

I somehow cant figure this one out:

I try to set up the receive Whatsapp through WA Cloud API. messages are subscribed. clicking on test doesnt return a response in Pabbly connect.
(I have also tried to write to the number directly). However, if I test other things such as phone number name update, the webhook response is immediate.

also when

1673021200311.png

1673021282041.png

1673021333480.png

Also when linking directly a name into the webhook this works perfectly fine
1673021399000.png

So I am probably missing something but I cant figure out what. I would need the message template to get the connection right.

Thanks so much for your help!

Saimaen

Hi there,

Thanks for following up. Again, there is an issue with the "sending message". I did step by step what he said. There are no issues with other subscriptions (see explanation above). But in "messages", it doesnt not recognize the webhook, at least there is no reaction...

The cloud api seems properly set-up since I can test-send messages.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Saimaen

Can you record a short video on how you are capturing the webhook response so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly?