• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue Wordpress text formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

inochi

When I try to update an article on Wordpress with Pabbly it does not maintain the text formatting (spaces, newline, etc etc) while Zapier does.
Is there a solution?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @inochi

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it and help you accordingly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @inochi

As we can see from your workflow, you have passed the HTML in an unformatted manner and because of that the rendered HTML doesn't look in shape.

(When we rendered your HTML)
1681795871525.png

So, please cehck your HTML setup and then try again.

inochi

Okay, I will.

Instead is it possible to choose the publication date? On Zapier and Make you can. Here there is no field.

Supreme

Staff member
I am saying that our team will check on it whether it can be added or not, will let you know with an update soon.

inochi

hey guys, I was talking about "Wordpress : Update a post". There is not "date" field yet. Could you please check?

inochi

You are right, unfortunately mine was not updated. I had to delete the "Update a post" step and add it back in. Now I see the "Date" fields. Instead for the categories, if I don't select them, I saw that it takes them out. Do I have to put them back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.