• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterator get only one item/response result of last step

tisaigon

Hi,
I use get row of Google sheet and in Response Received: json of 4 item in Response Result
But in next step : Iterator by Pabbly
I see only one result of a item
So, next steps i can get only one result of this item

clip_230301_195620.png

shot_230301_201729.png

Please help
Thank you

Last edited:

Fagun Shah

While setting up the workflow you will only see the 1st item of the array in the iterator response.

But when the workflow executes in real life, it will go through each item in the array and executes all the actions below iterator step for each item in array.

tisaigon

@Fagun Shah thanks.
But it's false in Filter when only one 1st item.
Eg: I want to check condition: if Channel Id = 111260241415031, create new Post in Fanpage ABC.
But Channel of 1st item is...793.
And result is false condition.
How can i select only "Channel ID column" without ID number?
Please see screenshot
Thank you

Attachments

• shot_230302_073147.png
    shot_230302_073147.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 46
  • shot_230302_073112.png
    shot_230302_073112.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 44

Fagun Shah

That is fine. Bcoz we only have one array item it is not necessary that filter condition is true.

But when the whole workflow runs from trigger it will go through filter if the condition matches for any of the items in the array.