• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

JetWebinar doesn't send email to registrees

Erik C.

So I am using pabbly connect to automate adding attendees after registering from HeySummit to jetWebinar. The attendees are added as intended but it doesn't emails after. Is this a HeySummit issue or should I open an update integration request for JetWebinar?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
So I am using pabbly connect to automate adding attendees after registering from HeySummit to jetWebinar. The attendees are added as intended but it doesn't emails after. Is this a HeySummit issue or should I open an update integration request for JetWebinar?
In general, JetWebinar should send an email confirmation to registrees. Check with them if there is any option inside the JetWebinar account to enable sending email notifications when someone registers up.

Erik C.

In general, JetWebinar should send an email confirmation to registrees. Check with them if there is any option inside the JetWebinar account to enable sending email notifications when someone registers up.
What I meant is that it doesn't send the event link to to the registree. I checked JetWebinar if there are are problems with email notifs and there are none.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
What I meant is that it doesn't send the event link to to the registree. I checked JetWebinar if there are are problems with email notifs and there are none.
We are testing your workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjMxNzY2NyI_3D

But we are getting the following error -

1649239574345.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I set up the workflow the error you get should be fixed now.
We tested at our end and have not received any email notification confirming that you have been successfully registered. Please contact the JetWebinar team and ask them that you are adding registrants via APIs but they are not receiving any email notification as registration confirmation.

In general, the webinar application does send email notifications to all new registrants.

Thanks!