• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

JSON Error while trying to connect to WordPress and Post

I am having trouble connecting to WordPress still.

Error as below
Code - rest_invalid_json
Message - Invalid JSON body passed.
Data Json Error Message - Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @unoblogger

In the WordPress action step, you cannot pass the double quotes in the "Post Content" field. Otherwise, it will break the JSON structure in which the data gets sent to the application.

So as a solution, you can replace the double quotes with double single quotes with the help of the "Replace Text" action step.

1665136981401.png

bilge43

Hi @Supreme , I get the data from chatgpt. I need quotation marks. I don't want to replace it with another character. Isn't there another way? In another question, there are ``` characters in the data. These make the code blocks look correct. But when the post is published in WordPress, it does not work correctly. You can find examples below.

wordpress post
1710681788694.png

I want it to look like this.

1710681912481.png

Supreme

Staff member