• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Keap/Infusionsoft not pulling contact number

Lewis

Hi, I was wondering why the contact details being pulled where everything but the customer contact number? Would anyone be able to help with this please?

I'm in need of this to be able to push it through to our whatsapp business account to send out automatic emails (needs the customer contact number to publish the messages).

Any questions i'm happy to try answer.

Lewis.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lewis

You can try the "Infusionsoft by Keap: Retrieve a Contact" action step in your workflow to retrieve additional information about the contact.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that helps you and make sure that the user should present in your Keap account.

2022-05-27_17h17_18.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lewis

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't passed the phone number in the correct format and also it seems from the error code that you might not have enough credits in your Aisensy account to use the action step.

Kindly check your Aisensy account first for the credits and then pass the Phone number along with the country code as mentioned in the help text.

2022-05-28_11h19_32.png

Lewis

Hi Supreme,

Thanks for your help again - this is all working, but when the customer is now getting tagged in infusionsoft the process isn't running? Theres no automation - if i do the save & send test request i receive the text and it'll update the latest customer in there but it's not automatically running? Would you be able to advise?

Lewis

@Supreme i think it just takes a bit of time for it to publish/send the text? I waited about 5-10 minutes and it came through so i think everything is working fine! :) thank you for all your help - really appreciated.

Lewis-

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lewis

The Keap's Trigger event is a polling-based trigger event that takes 10 mins to take every data to pass it to the webhook URL.

And I hope your workflow is working fine now, let us know if you have any further issues regarding your workflow.