• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Klaviyo add subscriber to list from outcome of quiz - error

benyoung01

hi guys,

Im trying to submit a new subscriber to a list in klaviyo based upon the outcome of a quiz.

We have 3 outcomes of the quiz which matches to 3 lists within Klaviyo.

All I am capturing / hooking from the form is the users first name, email address & outcome of the quiz.

I have mapped the fields (email & first name) and when pabbly connect asks for which email list I want matched against it I use the quiz outcome tag that is a dropdown option in pabbly --> I have made this quiz outcome tag = Klavyio list ID and have also tried klaviyo list name, i.e 'fitness newsletter'

I have removed double opt in for now for simplicity as well.

Keep getting the same error returned - attached to the bottom of this message.

Any thoughts or help would be massively appreciated!!

Thanks so much!

Ben

{
"head > meta > @attributes > http-equiv": "Content-Type",
"head > meta > @attributes > content": "text/html; charset=utf-8",
"head > title": "Oops (Error 404) - Klaviyo",
"head > link > @attributes > rel": "shortcut icon",
"head > link > @attributes > href": "/media/Favicon-16by16.png",
"head > style": "\n body {\n font-family: \u0027Lucida Grande\u0027, sans-serif;\n line-height: 18pt;\n }\n\n h1 {\n color: #7895a3;\n font-size: 32pt;\n font-weight: bold;\n line-height: 34pt;\n }\n\n h2 {\n font-size: 30px;\n line-height: 1.4;\n }\n\n h3 {\n color: #555;\n font-size: 20px;\n line-height: 1.4;\n font-weight: normal;\n }\n\n #main {\n margin: 4em 10em 3em 3em;\n }\n\n .bear {\n position: absolute;\n position: fixed;\n bottom: 3em;\n right: 3em;\n }\n\n body {\n padding: 60px 0 60px;\n width: 550px;\n margin: 0 auto;\n text-align: center;\n }\n\n #logo-link {\n background: url(/media/images/newsite_public/logo-1.png);\n display: block;\n height: 81px;\n width: 349px;\n text-indent: -9999em;\n margin: 0 auto;\n }\n\n #success {\n background-color :#fafafc;\n font-size: 1.2em;\n margin-bottom: 50px;\n padding: 5px 10px;\n }\n\n h1.logo,\n h2.logo {\n display: none;\n }\n\n p {\n margin-bottom: 1em;\n text-align: left;\n font-size: 14px;\n }\n\n .footer_links {\n margin-top: 50px;\n text-align: center;\n font-size: 18px;\n }\n\n a:link, a:visited {\n color:#18587c;\n }\n\n #brought{\n margin-top: 60px;\n font-size: 70%;\n }\n\n #output{\n color: #FFF;\n }\n\n ol {\n text-align: left;\n font-size: 14px;\n }\n\n li {\n margin-left: 10px;\n }\n",
"body > script > 0": "\n\n var _gaq = _gaq || [];\n _gaq.push([\u0027_setAccount\u0027, \u0027UA-30451006-1\u0027]);\n _gaq.push([\u0027_setDomainName\u0027, \u0027klaviyo.com\u0027]);\n _gaq.push([\u0027_trackPageview\u0027]);\n\n (function () {\n var ga = document.createElement(\u0027script\u0027); ga.type = \u0027text/javascript\u0027; ga.async = true;\n ga.src = (\u0027https:\u0027 == document.location.protocol ? \u0027https://ssl\u0027 : \u0027http://www\u0027) + \u0027.google-analytics.com/ga.js\u0027;\n var s = document.getElementsByTagName(\u0027script\u0027)[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);\n })();\n\n ",
"body > script > 1": "\n var _ats = _ats || [];\n var _learnq = _learnq || [];\n _learnq.push([\u0027cookieDomain\u0027, \u0027.klaviyo.com\u0027]);\n\n \n ",
"body > script > 2 > @attributes > type": "text/javascript",
"body > script > 2 > @attributes > src": "/media/js/addthis.js",
"body > div > @attributes > id": "logo",
"body > div > h1": "Klaviyo.com",
"body > div > h2": "Klaviyo is an email platform powered by data built for ecommerce and web businesses.",
"body > a": "Klaviyo.com",
"body > h2": "Sorry, that page isn\u0027t actually here.",
"body > p > 0": "The address you asked for didn\u0027t work for some reason. Here are some possible reasons why:",
"body > p > 1 > @attributes > class": "footer_links",
"body > p > 1 > a > 0": "Go Back to Last Page",
"body > p > 1 > a > 1": "Home",
"body > p > 1 > a > 2": "Support",
"body > p > 1 > a > 3": "@klaviyo",
"body > ol > li > 0": "We have a bad link and you were unlucky enough to click it.",
"body > ol > li > 1": "You may have typed the page address incorrectly.",
"body > ol > li > 2": "This web server is bonkers right now."
}

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @benyoung01

It seems like you have to pass the List id on the List fields where you cannot pass the name of the list, also you need to make sure that list is presented in your Klaviyo.

2021-11-11_16h07_01.png

Like -

2021-11-11_16h49_44.png

Though if you need to pass the list name to their corresponding List id you have to use the Lookup Table Action step.

2021-11-11_16h53_34.png

For a better understanding of the Lookup table action step, you can refer to our tutorial video -

Kindly try this at your end and I hope this might help you out.

Regards

benyoung01

Ah thank you so much!! I think I understand. I see you have done this within my account for me? I just dont quite understand how to set the table up for the 3 options of the klavyio lists. If you have access to my account would you mind adding those other list options in for me please? Thank you so so much, been struggling with this for a couple of days now!

benyoung01

And what should I leave the 'outcome tags' as within the quiz builder please - the id of the list or the name? Sorry I dont totally understand it!

benyoung01

Ok mate thank you - so shall I set up 3 things within the look up table that are the same for each of the lists?
or do I set up x3 look up tables with different values in them?

benyoung01

Hi mate,

So tried setting up the table in two ways but like below.

This way I had the value set to the klavyio list ID - which I also made the 'outcome tag' in the quiz builder. I thought that then when the result is delivered it is the list ID - but it didnt seem to work.

Then I tried making the value in the table the list name. But this didnt work either.

Do I need the list ID & the list name in the table for each list? So there will be 6 labels with 3 values being list IDs and 3 values being the list name?

I feel like this is going to be the solution I just cant wrap my head around the logic of this table.

Thanks so so much!
Ben

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 14.59.18.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @benyoung01

We looked into your workflow and it seems like you have already mentioned the List name with its respective List ID in the Lookup Table action step. The workflow is set up fine.

You can test it now and let us know if you find any issues.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: