• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Klaviyo SMS Consent

I am able to collect SMS consent from customer via a webform but cannot see how I can pass this to Klaviyo using Pabbly connector in order to change SMS consent from "null" to "SUBSCRIBED". Is there a way to do this via current connector? I have attached a Postman view of that section of the Profile.
1687995818461.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can find Pabbly Connect experts on the attached thread below; they will help you set up your workflow.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
How do I know which experts have necessary API expertise?
I am afraid I don't have that information. You can get in touch with them using their contact details or post your requirement on the same thread.

That being the case, what would that API call look like in Pabbly. I'm getting an auth error for starters. https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/reference/subscribe_profiles
This is how it should look, you will have to format the data and map the details.
1688337300011.png