• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Last Step Failed Execution

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzNzA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzZDUxMzQi_pc
Recently, I had been running a workflow For Auto Reply For GBP on Pabbly, but few days ago, an error occurred at the last step on its own. I didn't make any changes to it. This happened before with another workflow as well. I had to delete it and create a new one to get it started again. Although automation is supposed to make our work easier, it sometimes complicates things further when we have to troubleshoot errors. Please address this issue.
If this error is Correct Why it was working fine Few days ago when I setup this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_146.png
    Screenshot_146.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 8

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thenomanawan

Your workflow has been running without pending reviews, causing your task to ReviewAvailable to be false.

1712659650216.png

Please ensure to apply the Filter action step right after the GMB action step. This helps prevent the workflow from running unnecessarily

Moreover, if all the reviews were replied then you can simply continue using the workflow for an upcoming review on your review page.