• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lawcus integration updates

Is it possible to update the Lawcus integration for creating "New Leads"? Right now, the functionality is too limited to be useful. Recently, Pabbly upgraded the "new matter" integration and it is fantastic. I know the "new leads" api has similar abilities, but right now it does not allow for adding matter details.

There is also no Pabbly option for "update lead".

Here are the use cases: If a potential client calls into the office, I want our staff to be able to fill out an appointment form through one app, then use Pabbly to create a new lead in Lawcus. This functionality exists in Zapier, but not Pabbly.

The update lead function would be useful because if the client already exists in Lawcus, then a duplicate will not be created and the updated contact information from the appointment form could be used to update the contact in Lawcus. Zapier does not have this functionality, but the api documentation says it is possible.

Thanks!

Arshita

Staff member
Hllo @matthewchisholm

Upon my examination, I have noticed that there is a feature available that enables the creation of a new lead either within a company or within a person.
For further information regarding this matter, the Global search function can be utilized as an action event as it permits you to search for details relating to the matter.

2023-04-01_11h53_15.png

There is also no Pabbly option for "update lead".
If you wish to add an option of "update leads" to the action event of Lawcus, you can submit a request through the following link: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/. Our team will carefully review your request and notify you with an update soon.

Attachments

• 2023-04-01_11h04_36.png
    2023-04-01_11h04_36.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 43