• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

lead distribution with multiple agents with different settings

hi. i have done setup of lead distribution with agents through router, now i want to make some conditions that i want to send 5-leads to agent 2 and 10-leads to agent 3
and more how i can do that . please help me, i have already watched youtube video on this tutorial, please guide me further ASAP

Supreme

Staff member
i want to send 5-leads to agent 2 and 10-leads to agent 3
In that case, you can add the total number of leads to be passed all the leads in the "Counter" action step.

2023-02-16_10h51_01.png

And pass the numbers in the Filter action step in the "AND" condition in your every alternate route.

2023-02-16_10h51_13.png

i have 1 more doubt that when i created this automation whenever trigger happens leads will be routed,

but some people send multiple entries in form, in that case same lead can go to different router agent, how to prevent this?
i do want to send same lead to different many agents, please help me solve, what can i use?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sourabh soni

We have checked the scenario and we can conclude that this scenario is not possible. Unless you have the option to restrict users to making only one entry in the form. Please reach out to the Webinar kit support team and check if they can restrict only one submission to the form by a user. If yes, then no need to implement any extra condition in the Pabbly Connect.