• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lead Pages and Pabbly not Supported.

pjohns14

LeadPages does not integrate with Pabbly. The webhook lead pages offer integrates with Zapier. They gave me a URL to try. Please advise.

Fagun Shah

I just checked and looks like Leadpages do provide Webhook Support.

1628129818894.png

So you can start workflow with webhooks as trigger in pabbly connect and add that webhook in Leadpages webhook setup to get data from Leadpages.

Like this -

1628129895978.png

Fagun Shah

LeadPages does not integrate with Pabbly. The webhook lead pages offer integrates with Zapier. They gave me a URL to try. Please advise.
I created a FREE Trial account of Leadpages and saw that they have mentioned about Webhooks in their documentation but do not provide in actual app.

So I used Pabbly's Email Parser as a solution and it works perfectly.

Here is the page with leadform - https://fagunshah317.lpages.co/demo/

When yu submit a form on above URL you can see your lead gets added to this Gsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QC4a7r1nkjmOQGuMfRN0mMRNQdC5nOpFzPIWhaUS_EM/edit?usp=sharing

You can copy my whole workflow in your pabbly account from here - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/DUVYagdAVHwETVI4BE8AKAwbV24ETgheUzQIGg##

Here is my workflow screenshot -
leadpages.png

PS. - Let me know if you need anymore help.

PKBarn

Thanks for providing this. I added my pcmailhook.com email address from Pabbly into the Lead Notifications email list. Leadpages wants me to verify the email address. How do I go about doing that?

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for providing this. I added my pcmailhook.com email address from Pabbly into the Lead Notifications email list. Leadpages wants me to verify the email address. How do I go about doing that?
Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly with the help of a short video, so that we can look into it?

PKBarn

Sure. Here you go:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @PKBarn

You can refer to the following video lesson at the marked time on how you can configure the Email Parser trigger event and where you will get the confirmation code to verify the PC mail hook.